World Yachting Charter Terms & Conditions of web site use ( January 2021)
WorldYachting.hr may in its sole discretion, without notice and at any time, terminate your access to and use of the Web sites or any portion thereof.
WorldYachting.hr will aggressively enforce its intellectual property and other legal rights to the fullest extent of the law, and will seek damages, injunctive relief, attorney’s fees and criminal prosecution where appropriate.
All right, title and interest in and to the content displayed on the Web sites, including without limitation the Web sites’ look and feel, information, text, graphics, images, sound and video materials, logos, designs, software, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, trade names, the URL, and the compilation, coordination, selection, order and arrangement of any of these elements (“Content”), is the property of, or is used with permission by, WorldYachting.hr, and is protected by Croatia and other national and international copyright and trademark laws.
WorldYachting.hr cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of all the Content available on the Web sites. Therefore, your use of or reliance upon information on the Web sites is at your own risk and you are solely responsible for investigating the veracity, accuracy and completeness of such information. The Content on the Web sites is provided as a convenience to you and its presence on the Web sites does not imply in any way that WorldYachting.hr endorses such information.
Although Members retain ownership of the original text including compiled factual summaries, photos and other works they provide to WorldYachting.hr (“Member Materials”), WorldYachting.hr owns a license in and to the Member Materials. In addition, once the Member Materials are posted on the Web sites, they become part of the Web sites and the Content that is protectable by WorldYachting.hr.
If user information is requested during your use of the Web sites, you agree to provide accurate and complete user information to WorldYachting.hr.
Bulk Copying, Scraping, Automated Form Submissions,
Automated Listing Creations and other Unauthorized Uses
Use of unauthorized applications, programs, protocols, devices or tools on the Web sites can impose an unreasonable load on WorldYachting.hr’s infrastructure, slowing or damaging Web sites features and interfering with WorldYachting.hr’s and its Members’ business.
Users of the Web sites, including without limitation Members and their agents, are prohibited from copying, accessing or distributing any Content, including boat listings and Member Materials, using any program, tool, application, protocol or device to make automated copies of any Content. You agree that neither you nor your agents will use any “robot,” “spider,” “rover,” “scraper” or any other datamining technology or automatic or manual process to monitor, cache, frame, mask, extract data from, copy or distribute the Web sites, Content or any portion thereof unless expressly authorized in writing by WorldYachting.hr. You agree that neither you nor your agents will use any program, tool, application, protocol or device to perform automated entry of data into the Web sites, including without limitation, automation of HTTP SUBMIT into any HTML form on the Web sites, or to copy, scrape or remove Content, data, information or other material from the Web sites for any purpose, whether or not any of the Content, data, information or other material taken is used, redistributed, transmitted, publicly displayed, altered, reformatted or discarded. You agree that neither you nor your agents will use any device, software, protocol, tool, routine or process to damage, disable, impair, interfere with, or attempt to damage, disable, impair, or interfere with, the proper working of the Web sites, Content, or any activities conducted on the Web sites. You agree that neither you nor your agents will take any action that, in WorldYachting.hr’s sole discretion, overburdens or imposes a disproportionately large load on WorldYachting.hr’s infrastructure. Any unauthorized use of the Web sites or Content may be subject to prosecution, including, without limitation, termination of any use of the Web sites.
Access to Members-Only Areas
All information, data, text or other materials, including without limitation Member Materials, posted by the Web sites’ visitors or members anywhere on the Web sites (“Visitor Materials”), including without limitation forums, the Boating Yellow Pages, member web sites, Professional Marine Pages, boat listings, or other interactive areas (collectively, “Interactive Areas”), are the sole responsibility of the person from whom the Visitor Materials originated. WorldYachting.hr does not control the Visitor Materials posted in the Interactive Areas and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Visitor Materials. Visitor Materials posted in the Interactive Areas are not confidential and WorldYachting.hr may use or reproduce such Visitor Materials as it sees fit. WorldYachting.hr cannot and will not monitor all of the postings in the Interactive Areas, but reserves the right (with no obligation) to delete, move or edit any postings that come to its attention that are considered by it unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons. BY POSTING, UPLOADING OR TRANSMITTING INFORMATION OR CONTENT TO THE WEB SITES, YOU WARRANT AND REPRESENT THAT YOU OWN OR OTHERWISE CONTROL ALL RIGHTS IN AND TO SUCH CONTENT. WORLDYACHTING.HR HAS NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY TO WEB SITES’ VISITORS OR MEMBERS OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON MATERIALS POSTED BY THE WEB SITES’ VISITORS OR MEMBERS ON THE WEB SITES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR, ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, UNAVAILABILITY, OR MISREPRESENTATIONS IN ANY SUCH MATERIALS.
Other Restrictions on Use
Every visitor and Member of the Web sites agree that s/he will not use the Web sites or Content to:
- Violate any local, state, national or international laws, rules or regulations;
- Post, upload or transmit Content, Visitor Materials, Customer Materials, information, or material involving boats or other vessels located in any country or region that is the subject or target of U.S. or EU comprehensive economic sanctions (including, without limitation, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and the Crimea region of Ukraine) or that involve any individual or entity designated on any restricted party list administered under any Sanctions Laws or under any export control laws of the United States, EU, or any relevant EU Member State (“Export Control Laws”), including without limitation, the U.S. Department of the Treasury, Office of Foreign Assets Control’s Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List and the EU Consolidated List, or with any individual or entity that is in the aggregate, 50 percent or greater, owned or controlled by any such person, in each case, to the extent such dealings or transactions are in violation of Sanctions Laws or Export Control Laws. Any violative listing may be removed by Yachtworld;
- Post, upload or transmit Visitor Materials or Member Materials that infringe upon or violate third party intellectual property rights, including without limitation trademark, copyright, patent and trade secret rights;
- Post, upload or transmit Content, information or material that infringe the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Post, upload or transmit Content, information or material that you know or have reason to know to be false or misleading;
- Post, upload or transmit to WorldYachting.hr or its affiliates false, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading user information;
- Post, upload or transmit Content, information or material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, tortuous, libelous, defamatory, slanderous, vulgar, invasive of another’s privacy, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or embarrassing to a third party,
- Post, upload or transmit Content, information or material which is protected by an agreement of confidentiality or which you do not have a right to post, upload or transmit under law or by contract;
- Post, upload or transmit chain letters, junk mail, pyramid schemes, spam or other forms of advertisements or solicitations;
- Impersonate another person, whether a third party or a WorldYachting.hr representative or moderator; or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent the Web sites’ visitor’s or Member’s affiliation with a person or entity;
- Engage in any conduct that limits any other person from using or enjoying the Web sites or Content;
- Engage in any conduct that, in WorldYachting.hr’s opinion, violates any law or exposes WorldYachting.hr or any of its affiliates, customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type;
- Alter, delete, interfere with or otherwise damage any portion of the Web sites;
- Benefit a competitor of WorldYachting.hr, WorldYachting.hr, or any of their respective affiliates;
- Engage in, or use in connection with, any commercial enterprise, unless otherwise expressly authorized herein;
- Transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have the right to transmit or otherwise make available under law, contract or fiduciary relationships;
- Transmit any Content that contains any virus, Trojan horse or other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, corrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the Web sites or any servers or networks connected to the Web sites;
- Transmit any Content that contains any worm, trap door or back door that would allow unauthorized access to the Web sites, any WorldYachting.hr software, hardware, computing environment or network or could erase data or programming.
Any use of the Web sites or conduct that violates these terms may result in prosecution, including without limitation to the immediate disabling by WorldYachting.hr of your access to the Web sites.
Your confidential use of the Web sites cannot be guaranteed by WorldYachting.hr. WorldYachting.hr discourages you from sending or posting any information that you consider to be confidential or proprietary through the Web sites and WorldYachting.hr is not responsible for any harm that you or any person may cause or incur as a result of a breach of confidentiality with respect to your use of the Web sites. Unless otherwise specified in our privacy statement, WorldYachting.hr has no obligation to keep as confidential any information or material you send us. By sending WorldYachting.hr information or material, you grant WorldYachting.hr an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that WorldYachting.hr is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send WorldYachting.hr for any purpose. Please see our Privacy Statement for additional information about our collection, use and disclosure of consumers’ nonpublic personal information.
No Representations or Warranties
Your use of or reliance upon any Content, including Member Materials, Visitor Materials and other information made available on the Web sites, is at your sole risk. The Web sites may include inaccuracies, outdated information, defects, omissions and/or other errors. WORLDYACHTING.HR DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AVAILABILITY, SUFFICIENCY, COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, VERACITY, OR VALUE OF THE WEB SITES, CONTENT, MEMBER MATERIALS, VISITOR MATERIALS OR OTHER INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON THE WEB SITES. WorldYachting.hr reserves the right to modify the information displayed on the Web sites but assumes no obligation to modify or update such information. Any Content or other material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Web sites is done at your discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. ALL CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON THE WEB SITES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, MEMBER MATERIALS, VISITOR MATERIALS, INFORMATION, DATA, TEXT, PHOTOGRAPHS, DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND SUBJECT TO ALL FAULTS. WORLDYACHTING.HR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS AND/OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY RIGHTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF ANY KIND).
Users of the Web sites should not rely upon opinions expressed at the Web sites when making business, financial, personal or any other decisions.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WORLDYACHTING.HR, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR LOSS OF PROFITS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THE WEB SITES, OR USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON ANY LINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER STATUTORY, CONTRACT AND/OR TORT LIABILITY, EVEN IF WORLDYACHTING.HR HAS BEEN EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE TERM “DAMAGES” INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY FEES, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON INFORMATION PROCESSING SYSTEM. WORLDYACHTING.HR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY UNDER CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS RELATING TO DEFAMATION, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT, PRIVACY, OBSCENITY, OR ANY OTHER AREA OF LAW, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR AVAILABILITY OF THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, MEMBER MATERIALS, VISITOR MATERIALS, OR STATEMENTS OR OPINIONS POSTED ON THE WEB SITES.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS WORLDYACHTING.HR, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND LIABILITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, ARISING OUT OF: ANY INFORMATION POSTED, UPLOADED, TRANSMITTED OR OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY YOU TO THE WEB SITES, WORLDYACHTING.HR, AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES; ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, AND OBLIGATIONS CLAIMED BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR PARTIES AGAINST WORLDYACHTING.HR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITES OR CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ARISING OUT OF ANY DECISIONS OR TRANSACTIONS MADE PURSUANT TO THE WEB SITES OR CONTENT; AND ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, OR OBLIGATIONS RESULTING FROM YOUR OR ANY THIR PARTY’S MISREPRESENTATIONS, NEGLIGENCE, WILLFUL MISCONDUCT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF ANY OF THE COVENANTS OR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR FROM ANY MISREPRESENTATIONS OR OMISSIONS MADE BY YOU TO WORLDYACHTING.HR OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
The names, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, domain names and logos (“Trademarks”) displayed on the Web sites are Trademarks of World Yachting or their respective partners. You may not use any of the Trademarks without obtaining the express prior written authorization of WorldYachting.hr or the respective owners.
Termination of Use
Additional Legal Matters
Our privacy statement is described in the Privacy Statement. We encourage you to review the Privacy Statement to learn about WorldYachting.hr’s information collection practices.